What is great in calling a spade a spade, say something metaphoric so that people rack their brains before they understand that you are talking about a spade.

Appendix. CLANDESTINE( 1n 2)

>> Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Not to leave my readers in a maze, I have come up with an appendix for my CLANDESTINE series posts:
Vanilla Victimization. Clandestine Begins - Part 1
Information Parasitism. Clandestine GoLive - Part 2

APPENDIX
CLANDESTINE(pet project): It is my love story.
Team Members: My girl friend and I (Grammar rule: Put the donkey last. So its 'I' who ought to be at the last.)
Stakeholders: Our parents and other family members.
Vanilla Model: Arranged Marriages.
Vanilla Victims(VV): People who had their marriages arranged.
Vanilla Maniacs(VM): People who want all the marriages in the world to be arranged.
Integration Model: Love Marriage.
Cross-Platform Integration Model: Now you get what it is, isn't it?
UAT: Struggle for parents' Acceptance.
SIT: Our preparation up to UAT.
Indian Clientele: People of India.
Carriers: Middlemen who carry information given by the IPs to the destined people.
Information Parasites(IP): It is important that you identify them. For the benefit of the reader I describe them as below
1. They cannot keep their mouth shut.
2. They do not mind their business.
3. These people are well-informed about state-of-affairs of the country and are clueless about happenings in their own household.
Though it is apt and called for, I refrain from using expletives and swear words in describing IPs because they are not worth it for spoiling my beloved blog.

CLANDESTINE is no more clandestine, first in spirit and now in letter. Mission Accomplished.

Hip! Hip!! Hurray!!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP