What is great in calling a spade a spade, say something metaphoric so that people rack their brains before they understand that you are talking about a spade.

For my friends

>> Saturday, May 29, 2010

I will remember those sunsets,
I will preserve them, the moments,
I will retain you all, oh! my friends,
and, I will take you along and long.
I have you all under my eye lids.
At a wink of an eye I glance at you.
In sleep and dream I see that it is you.
And, when these lids of mine fall forever,
I still, will have you before my eyes.

This verse is tribute to you all my favourites: pink sunsets, chilly evenings, memorable days, travelled places - for the immense pleasure I derived from you. It is also for my friends and loved ones - bestowers of unconditional love upon me - where ever you are. What survives of us is love and you all, whether animate or inanimate, have given me loads of it. I dearly love you all.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP