What is great in calling a spade a spade, say something metaphoric so that people rack their brains before they understand that you are talking about a spade.

How it feels to be lonely?

>> Thursday, May 6, 2010

Away from home and away from friends how it feels to be? You would expect a soothing song to lull you to sleep. After the best part of the song plays by, you spring back awake wondering how you could catch sleep. You chose the next song and the next and every song meets with the same fate, the mobile suffers in your hand. As if to convey it cannot take more, the mobile hangs and you are forced to turn it off and on again. You take a look at the time and it is too late to call anybody. You call your girl friend. She picks up the call after 10 rings, half asleep, says "hello" and slips back into sleep.Then what do you do? I don't know what you would do but I resolve to take revenge on my mobile for I own it and it does not have any constitutional rights.But again my pocket does not give the liberty of a phone a day. Now, I will tell you how I caught sleep yesterday, the day before and every day for the past 1 1/2 weeks. I get tired of thinking, I get tired of trying to get used to the present and at last nostalgia swells in my tired eyes to burden them even more. My eye lids fight this weight but give in finally to cover my eyes. The next morning I try to force these lids open they ask for an excuse to stay shut and I am late to office.

4 comments:

Raj May 12, 2010 at 5:24 PM  

Think about "concurrentModificationException" in ARA. your eyes lids will automatically start romancing by hugging each other :-P

Sree PJ May 12, 2010 at 11:05 PM  

It keeps me awake even more, Raj.

Unknown May 29, 2010 at 4:31 PM  

Time to get married dude!!

Sree PJ May 30, 2010 at 10:16 AM  

I guess so... :)

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP