What is great in calling a spade a spade, say something metaphoric so that people rack their brains before they understand that you are talking about a spade.

No Time to blog

>> Thursday, May 20, 2010

For the past 4 days it is clocking 10 PM before I leave home from office and 10 AM before I wake up. I am writing this piece at my office desk, so I think readers must have understood that I am in short of hours. Oh! yeah 24 hours are not sufficient, with my new found love for webmethods designer and eclipse IDE.
I take time of in between deploying a web app to the server which is unusually slow late into the evening. I am as hurried as a housewife who puts vegetables on the stove and goes of to collect papads that are drying in the sun. I have to go back to check if my project is deployed before soemthing uneventful happens on the server...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP