What is great in calling a spade a spade, say something metaphoric so that people rack their brains before they understand that you are talking about a spade.

I start to learn French

>> Friday, May 7, 2010

Hey!! that was from yesterday. I love literature and I like learning about various cultures world over and across the nation. I missed on an opportunity to learn Tamil while I was in Chennai, and now I wonder how I have missed this chance.
So why French all of a sudden now. It isn't a bolt from the blue. In the initial learning program of TCS in Bhubaneswar, I missed by a whisker to sit in the French class. All the students whose batch number was even went on to learn french and all the odds sat in the Japanese class. I wanted to learn French and in all my Japanese classes brooded over the lost opportunity. Needless to say, my Japanese did not go beyond the word "kenchikuka" - which I believe means thief or is it a policeman? You never know and I will not go and google for it anyway. So that's how it began. Then in Chennai, sometime during mid last year, I saw a board " learn french" in nungambakkam and alighted the train. I went over and inquired various details. Though the course content was interesting, I dropped the plans as it was to far to travel from place of my work.
Over to Bangalore, I register at BBC online classes and start to say Monsiuer and madame. Thanks to my organization I have got a laptop to do that. It has just began, let us see if I can post in French one day.

Au Revoir amies !!!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP